A pathway choice for students interested in
- Project based/hands on environment
- Discover the "ins and outs" of running a restaurant
- Experience working in a team environment
- Explore your creative skills in the kitchen
- Create recipes and culinary specialties
- Prepare for the Food Handler's Card test
- Build your culinary skills while creating meal, desserts, snacks, and much more
- Participate in field trips to professional kitchens and college programs
- Be part of a team that offers a student-run restaurant on campus
- Develop your skills as a server in a restaurant
- Enroll in this two year pathway to get your career started
- Brand new restaurant facility!!!
ECV's Restaurant Class caters an event for Senator Anderson.