Show Student Interviews This is a 15 minute video. Students from this video volunteered to share a little bit of their experience being a newcomer to the US.
- Follow the guides shown below (they are also on the presentation).
- Students create 2 parallel lines and face each other.
- The teacher stands on a chair at the beginning of the lines.
- The teacher asks questions.
- Students take one step forward and answer questions.
- The first person in line walks to the end of the line, creating new partners.
- Ask a new question.
- Repeat until the questions are asked and answered.
Your Story Project
- You are going to create a presentation to share your story via Adobe Spark Video. We want to find out more about you! You will share about yourself and you will reflect on the things you have learned during the HOPE Summer Program.
- Share your creativity! Do amazing things with your presentations. We look forward to what you share with us!
- Continue with yesterday's plan. Give students time to begin working on their Your Story projects.
- Add all links to your work to this assignment in Google Classroom!